That's a little disheartening.
Whoever you are, I hope your mind was changed by all the evidence stacked up here that stealing is wrong and you shouldn't do it. Ethics aside, you'll probably get caught anyway since I don't think most art thieves turn to Google for pointers. You might as well give up now. For your reform and convenience, dear wayward reader, here are a couple articles detailing the grim consequences of stealing art:
- You need a whole New York Times topic page for Marion True
- Pierre Le Guennec and his wife are currently under suspicion for theft/harboring stolen objects for the many unknown Picassos they revealed last year.
- This community was involved in mass looting and selling of ancient American Indian artifacts.
- This guy just couldn't stop, even after he wrote a memoir.
- This guy was just dumb.
- This guy got caught too. Noticing a trend?